PITBULL “I Feel Good” Tour 2021
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE PITBULL CONCERT:
- Box office is open on show day from 10am until 9pm.
- Doors open at 6:30 and show starts at 8pm. Please get here early. We are expecting long lines!
SAVE MART CENTER ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
The health, safety and security of our guests, performers, athletes, clients and associates remains our highest priority.
The California mandate for events over 1000 is in effect and will require that, in order to attend, you must provide proof of vaccination or negative Covid test taken within 72 hours of the event.
Here is a list of the documentation you will need to enter the venue:
PROOF OF VACCINATION
Proof of full vaccination, showing that the attendee has received, more than two weeks prior to the event, either:
- The second dose of a two-dose vaccine (Pfizer or Moderna) or a dose of the single-dose vaccine (Johnson and Johnson/Janssen).
The following are acceptable forms of proof of full vaccination:
- CDC-provided white vaccination card or WHO-provided yellow vaccination card
- OR a photo of attendee’s vaccination card as a separate document;
- OR a photo of attendee’s vaccine card stored on attendee’s mobile device or electronic device;
- OR documentation of the attendee’s full vaccination status against COVID-19 from a healthcare provider (on a mobile app, paper document, digital wallet card).
Vaccination records must clearly show the name of the vaccinated attendee, type of COVID-19 vaccine administered, and date(s) of each dose administered.
PROOF OF NEGATIVE TEST
Proof of negative result from either a PCR or antigen COVID-19 viral test, taken within 72 hours* of the event and with results available prior to entry into the venue. The following are acceptable as proof of a negative COVID-19 viral test result:
- A printed document (from the test provider or laboratory) showing test result
- OR an electronic test result (email, text message, or mobile application record) displayed on attendee’s phone or mobile device.
Test results must clearly show the name of the tested attendee, type of test performed, date of the test, and the negative test result.
PLEASE NOTE: There will be red tents near all of the entrances to the arena. This is where you will show your documentation and receive a wristband so you can enter the concert.
There will be a red tent near the box office starting at 10am Saturday morning.
We encourage you to come early to get wrist banded to avoid waiting in line the night of the show.
*Event information subject to change without notice.
*Accessible seating is available for our guests with disabilities. Tickets can be purchased online at ticketmaster.com. The SMC box office is open Monday through Wednesday 12 noon - 5pm. and will open at 10am on event days.