Fresno State Commencement
Graduation Entry Information
- No airhorns or noise makers of any kind
- No megaphones
- No glass vases
- No helium balloons
- No picture frames
- No strollers
- Click here for a full list of prohibited items
- Only the following bags will be allowed inside the Save Mart Center
- Bags must be clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and must not exceed 12" x 6" x 12."
- Small clutch bags, 4.5" x 6.5" x 2" can be brought into the arena in addition to one of the approved clear bags described above.
- An exception will be made for any necessary medical items, but all such items are subject to inspection prior to entry into the Save Mart Center.
Friday, May 19th:
8-9:30am-Craig School of Business
10:15-11:45am-College of Social Sciences
12:30-2pm-College of Arts and Humanities
2:45-4:15pm-Jordan College of Agricultural Sciences and Technology
5-6:30pm-College of Science and Mathematics
7:15-8:45pm-Kremen School of Education and Human Development
ASL Interpreters will be available for all ceremonies on both days at the bottom of 111. Seats for Deaf and Hard of Hearing will be available at the bottom of 111 on a first come first serve basis.
Here is a link to Fresno State’s Commencement Parent/Guest Info Page: https://commencement.fresnostate.edu/parent-guest-info.html
That link also includes the link for the Livestream link that will be used for all of the ceremonies.
*Event information subject to change without notice.