Fresno State Commencement
Graduation Entry Information
- No airhorns or noise makers of any kind
- No megaphones
- No glass vases
- No helium balloons
- No picture frames
- No strollers
- Click here for a full list of prohibited items
- Only the following bags will be allowed inside the Save Mart Center
- Bags must be clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and must not exceed 12" x 6" x 12."
- Small clutch bags, 4.5" x 6.5" x 2" can be brought into the arena in addition to one of the approved clear bags described above.
- An exception will be made for any necessary medical items, but all such items are subject to inspection prior to entry into the Save Mart Center.
Saturday, May 20th:
8am-9:30am-Lyles College of Engineering
10:15-11:45am-College of Health and Human Services
12:30-2pm-Asian American and Pacific Islander Graduation Celebration
3-4:30pm-African American Student Recognition Ceremony
7-9:30pm-Chicano/Latino Commencement Celebration
ASL Interpreters will be available for all ceremonies on both days at the bottom of 111. Seats for Deaf and Hard of Hearing will be available at the bottom of 111 on a first come first serve basis.
Here is a link to Fresno State’s Commencement Parent/Guest Info Page: https://commencement.fresnostate.edu/parent-guest-info.html
That link also includes the link for the Livestream link that will be used for all of the ceremonies.
*Event information subject to change without notice.