VENUE BAG POLICY:
- Only the following bag sizes will be allowed inside Save Mart Center.
- Bag must be clear and must not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″ inches.
- Non-clear small clutch that does not exceed 4.5″ x 6.5″ x 2″ inches.
- An exception will be made for any necessary medical items, but all such items are subject to inspection prior to entry into Save Mart Center.
For a full list of prohibited items CLICK HERE.
HEALTH ENTRY REQUIREMENTS EFFECTIVE APRIL 1, 2022
- The California Department of Public Health strongly recommends that all persons, regardless of vaccination status, continue to mask while in indoor public settings and businesses.
- In accordance with the California and Fresno County Departments of Public Health, the Save Mart Center will no longer be requiring proof of vaccination or negative COVID test upon entry to the arena.
Please note that certain event promoters or artists may choose to implement restrictions for their shows that may be stricter than State or Local Health Department requirements. We will communicate this to potential ticket buyers in advance, as applicable.
Along with Public Health Officials we continue to emphasize the value and importance of public health measures such as:
- If you are feeling sick please stay home stay until you test negative for COVID.
- Wearing a well-fitting mask such as KN-95 in high-risk situations such as large indoor events.
- Getting vaccinated.
For more information click the link: https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/COVID-19/Beyond-Blueprint-Framework.aspx