Acceptance of Policy
The Information We Collect
How We Use the Information
Collection of Information by Third-Party Sites and/or Sponsors
This site may contain links to other sites whose information practices may be different than ours. Visitors should consult the other sites’ privacy notices, as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third-parties. This site sometimes may offer contests, sweepstakes or promotions that are sponsored by or co-sponsored with identified third parties. By virtue of their sponsorship, these third parties may obtain personally identifiable information that visitors voluntarily submit to participate in the contest, sweepstakes or promotion. We have no control over the third-party sponsors’ use of this information. This site will notify you at the time of requesting personally identifiable information if third-party sponsors will obtain such information.
Updating, Correcting or Deleting Personally Identifiable Information
For instructions on how you can access the personally identifiable information that this site has collected about you online, or how to correct factual errors in such information, you may send an e-mail to: email@example.com. To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to help verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
- We will not knowingly collect online contact information from a child under 13 without prior parental consent or direct parental notification of the nature and intended use of this information, which shall include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. This online contact information shall only be used to directly respond to the child’s request and shall not be used for future contact to the child for other purposes without prior parental consent.
- We will not collect individually identifiable offline contact information from children under 13 without prior parental consent.
- We will not distribute individually identifiable information collected from a child under 13 to third parties.
- We will not give the ability to children under 13 to publicly post or otherwise distribute individually identifiable contact information without prior parental consent. Areas on our site directed to children under 13 will make every effort to prohibit a child from posting contact information.
- We will not entice a child under 13 by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in that activity.