Arena Entry Requirements
BAG POLICY: Effective November 3, 2021
- Bag must be clear and must not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″ inches.
- Non-clear small clutch that does not exceed 4.5″ x 6.5″ x 2″ inches.
- An exception will be made for any necessary medical items, but all such items are subject to inspection prior to entry into Save Mart Center.
HEALTH ENTRY REQUIREMENTS EFFECTIVE APRIL 1, 2022
- In accordance with the lifting of indoor mega-event requirements effective April 1, 2022 by both California and Fresno County Departments of Public Health, the Save Mart Center will no longer be requiring proof of vaccination or negative COVID test upon entry to the arena.
- The California Department of Public Health strongly recommends that all persons, regardless of vaccination status, continue to mask while in indoor public settings and businesses.
Please note that certain event promoters or artists may choose to implement restrictions for their shows that may be stricter than State or Local Health Department requirements. We will communicate this to potential ticket buyers in advance, as applicable.
Along with Public Health Officials we continue to emphasize the value and importance of public health measures such as:
- If you are feeling sick please stay home stay until you test negative for COVID.
- Wearing a well-fitting mask such as KN-95 in high-risk situations such as large indoor events.
- Getting vaccinated.
For more information click the link: https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/COVID-19/Beyond-Blueprint-Framework.aspx
Automatic Teller Machines
Official Save Mart Center Social Media Contest Rules:
Contest Start Date: Is the date of posted contest
Contest End Date: Will be posted on the social post.
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. All Federal, state and local regulations apply.
One entry per person. If person enters more than one time, only one entry will be counted. One winner will randomly be selected on time/date listed on social post, to win prize listed on post. Winner will be notified via phone, direct message, or email and will have 24 hours to respond to claim their prize. If Save Mart Center has not received a response within 24 hours, a new winner will be randomly selected from all remaining eligible entries. Winner must be able to pick up the tickets from the Save Mart Center Box Office, with photo ID, on or before date of the event. Box Office is located at 2650 E. Shaw Ave, Fresno, CA 93710. This giveaway is courtesy of ASM Global and/or the event promoter and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by any other parties.
REGARDING COMPLIMENTARY TICKETS
Any complimentary tickets to Save Mart Center events received cannot be used for any type of promotion, advertising or utilized by a third party. These tickets also cannot be resold for any dollar amount. Please see back of ticket for full disclosure.
*End date of promotion subject to change.
Designated Driver Program
Lost and Found
- Smoking materials including but not limited to lighters and all vaping paraphernalia. All tobacco products are prohibited.
- Outside food, drinks, cans, bottles, or containers of any kind including coolers (exceptions are made for baby food).
- Fireworks and weapons including firearms, knives, sticks, chains, spiked jewelry, and spiked belts.
- Laser pointers.
- Air horns (marine type in a can).
- Backpacks, bags larger than 12” X 6” X 12”, or sealed packages of any kind, including presents.
Only the following bags will be allowed inside the Save Mart Center:
- Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bags that do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12.”
- Small clutch bags, 4.5″ x 6.5″ x 2″ are allowed in addition to one of the approved clear bags described above.
- An exception will be made for bags contaning necessary medical items.
- All bags are subject to inspection prior to entry into the Save Mart Center.
B & G CODE: 16.0/17.0
FRESNO COUNTY ORDINANCE CODE (FCOC) 8.50.045 PERMIT REQUIRED
H&S CODES 114381(A) OPERATE WITHOUT VALID PERMIT, 114387 PERMIT REQUIRED
PUBLIC DRINKING, AND
TRESSPASSING IS PROHIBITED
VIOLATORS MAY BE CITED AND OR ARRESTED
PC 602 (7), PC 647(H)
PUBLIC PARKING PROHIBITED
VIOLATORS MAY BE CITED AND OR TOWED AT OWNERS
EXPENSE. FRESNO STATE POLICE DEPARTMENT (559)278-8400
UNIVERSIDAD ESTATAL DE CALIFORNIA FRESNO CODIGO16.0/17.0
CODIGO ED 89031
CODIGO DE ORDENANZA DEL CONDADO DE FRESNO FCOC 8.50.45
VENDEDORES NO AUTHORIZADOS, BEBIENDO EN PUBLICO Y INTRUSION ES PROHIBIDO,
LOS INFRACTORES PUEDEN SER MULTADOS Y/O DETENIDOS REMOLCADOS
PC 602(7), PC 647(h)
PROPIEDAD PRIVADA, ESTACIONAMIENTO PUBLICO PROHIBIDO
LOS INFRACTORES PUEDEN SER MULTADOS Y/O REMOCLCADOS.
A LOS GASTOS DE PROPIETARIOS.
DEPARTAMENTO DE POLICIA ESTATAL DE FRESNO,
TELEFONO (559) 278-8400,