THE FOLLOWING EVENTS ARE OFFERING REFUNDS:
THE FOLLOWING EVENTS 30 DAY REFUND WINDOWS HAVE OPENED OR ENDED:
No rescheduled dates at this time. Please keep checking this page for updates.
Luke Bryan Refund Window Begins Thursday, June 25th for 30 days.
Matchbox Twenty Refund Window Begins Monday, June 22nd for 30 days.
Brantley Gilbert Window Closed June 9th
Wild ‘N Out May Window Closed June 10th
Ozuna Window Closed June 13th
REFUND INFORMATION FOR TICKETS PURCHASED AT SMC BOX OFFICE
The Save Mart Center Box Office is closed due to our cities shelter-in place ruling.
Below are the steps to take to receive a refund. Due to the volume of refunds and the current guidelines put in place both locally and for the State of California, please allow up to 30 days for us process your refund.
- Gather tickets (We need every ticket to process a refund).
- Include a note with contact information to include:
- Phone number (must include in order to receive credit card refund)
- Email address
- Mail tickets and contact information to the following address:
Save Mart Center
Attn: Box Office
2650 E. Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
- Once received, Box Office personnel will determine method of payment.
- If purchased with cash, a refund check will be mailed to address provided
- If purchased with credit card, Box Office Personnel will contact you to obtain card information for the card used to purchase tickets, as the refund will go back to the card.
REFUND INFORMATION FOR TICKETS PURCHASED THROUGH TICKETMASTER
You must contact Ticketmaster for a refund.